Chair: Emma Richardson
Vice chair: Rachael Flint Bond
Treasurers: Clare Miller and Jodie Thomas
Key Event Organisers: Rachel Flint Bond and Nikki Mallett
FROTH assist the school to deliver the best education for children by running events that raise money to support curriculum activities and purchase items which would are not available through the school’s annual budget.
How can you help?
- Join FROTH – assistance is always appreciated and we are always looking for new members!
- Donate items to support our fundraising e.g. for raffle prizes
- Look at our Facebook page for more information: Friends and Relatives of Trotts Hill – FROTH Facebook page
If you would like to become a member of FROTH please contact Emma Richardson via the school office, approach a committee member in the playground or come along to our next meeting.
Up and coming FROTH events:
- Father’s Day wrapping room
- Summer Fayre
Previous FROTH events:
December 2018 – Raffle
A fantastic turnout for our Christmas Trotts Hill raffle. Some wonderful prizes were won today.
And the winners are………….
Call of duty bag and ball x 2 Hannah F and Carol F
March 2019 – Mother’s Day wrapping room
October 2018 – Halloween Cake Sale
We had lots of delicious cakes to buy this year:
April 2018 – Smartie’s Fundraiser:
Children have been collecting money in a Smarties tube over Easter by doing chores, helping in the house or doing something sponsored. Noah and his mum in Reception had another idea of how to raise money and have been super busy making cakes and banners to advertise his cake sale in the holidays. Noah raised a staggering £66 for the school from the sale which is very impressive and a really inventive way to raise funds. Noah really enjoyed doing the sale and preparing for this in his holidays. Well done Noah!
March 9th 2018 – Mother’s Day Cake Sale:
Today we had a very successful (and popular!) cake sale.
February 2018 – KS1 and KS2 Disco:
Our school disco’s are always a great success. KS1 were really lucky this time as they had a special visit from the Troll, Branch!
Money raised this year:
- Film Night £221.39
- Halloween Cake Sale £177.50
- Film Night £258
- Halloween Disco £321.54
- Bags2School £128
- 50 things sponsorship £668.59
- Christmas cards, tea towels & mugs £260.42
- Christmas Grotto £206.40
- Wrapping Room £592.89
- Christmas Raffle £734.83
- Valentine’s Disco £471.45
- Mother’s Day wrapping room £187
- Bags2School £124
- Arts Celebration Evening £192.21
- School Disco (May) £296.78
- Fun Run £1884.58
- Father’s Day Wrapping Room £212.56
This year we are raising money to buy some KS2 outdoor playground equipment as chosen by the parents.
Plan for this Year: