Pupils are at the heart of this school and its strong ethos is based on the very good care and concern for the wellbeing and high achievement of each one, and a respect for the contribution made by all members of the school community. Everybody matters.
We aim to encourage and develop:
- A secure, safe and happy environment for children and their families within our school
- An atmosphere which values achievement, celebrates success and places importance on learning in all areas of the curriculum
- A school where children can reflect, question and work together to learn
- A sense of self-discipline, and regard for others within the school and the wider community
- A sense of pride in our school, and a sense of respect for everyone working in it
- A school that values all learners equally.
Please come and visit our school to experience our unique ethos for yourself. Just contact the office secretary for an appointment and we will be happy to show you around the school.
Our vision is for Trotts Hill Primary to be a place where each individual is cared for deeply, valued and respected – Where everyone in the school community has the opportunity to learn in an environment full of excitement and fun, so they can grow up to be lifelong learners and assets in the community, society and world they live in.
Trotts Hill aims to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We want all pupils to achieve and feel successful, and also we recognise that for some children extra support is needed to help to do this. We take our legal duties on equality seriously. We welcome our general duty under the Equality Act 2010 to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.